You will need:
2 medium eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 (160c fan) mark 4 and lightly grease and line a 18cn square tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter and chocolate (Bag 1) together in a large heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (make sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water). Mix the mixture until it is melted and smooth, lift the bowl off the pan and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add the Brownie Mix (Bag 2) and stir until all the mix is smooth, a whisk is best, then add the eggs and whisk until all the eggs have been thoroughly mixed in.
- Stir in the mint cake (Bag 3)
- Pour the mixture in the prepared tin and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until there is no wobble left when you gently shake the tin.
- Cool completely in the tin before cutting into squares.
Caster sugar, Chocolate Chips (Cocoa mass, sugar, dextrose, emulsifier, soya lethin (soya)). Mint Cake (sugar, Glucose syrup, Oil of Peppermint, salt) Flour, Cocoa, sea salt